- Microphone recording - a module that records the sound that is received by the microphone input of the user’s computer.
- Speaker recording - module for recording sound from the default output device.
- Fragment length, in seconds - the record is kept in fragments of a specified length, unless it is interrupted by “silence”.
- Recording level is a value from 0 to 100. The level of sound recording is set here.
- Silence interval - if there is no sound for the specified interval, recording stops.
- Recording quality - allows you to set the quality of the recorded sound. With negative parameters - low quality, with 0 - medium, with positive - maximum quality.
- Noise threshold - a value from -100 to 100, which allows you to set a threshold, above which recording starts.