What’s new in 4.5¶
The most relevant changes can always be found on our website at www.staffcop-enterprise.com/changelog.
- Embedded OCR (Optical Character recognition), no need to purchase any additional licenses.
- Archived documents analysis.
- Alerts on replacing hardware on a workstation.
- Event description now contains all the data associated with the event.
- Fast switch from event to nearest screenshot.
- New dimensions: “Window title” and “Time Zone”.
- Improvements on credit cards filter.
Integration with Active Directory
- User authorization in admin interface with the help of AD.
- Assign configuration with the help of AD.
- New report on work ethic violation - “Early coming and leaving”.
- Filter-event “Late users”
- Improvements on calendar
Remote desktop and video recording
- Quad surveillance
- Export video to MP4.
- Preview of every frame
- Pause/play when viewing video records
- Remote desktop from “Accounts” dimension.
- The ability to notify a user on taking remote control over his computer.
- Clean desktop video records with “cleanup” command.
- Optimized work of server at multiple remote connections.
Filters and policies
- Improvements of the filter interface. The ability to create dashboards - complex objects that can contain filters of various type.
- Preview of filter work.
- Intercept sound played on the device (“sound from speakers”).
- Intercept on a connected USB-drive.
- Block WiFi networks by black and white lists.
- Intercept Gmail web-mail
- SecureBoot support
- Improvements on clipboard and printing interception.
- Improvements on taking screenshots and webcam snapshots.
- Global variables of file monitoring.
- Extended file monitoring rules.
- Support for Safari browser.
- Interface is optimized for working on displays with low resolution.
- New color scheme, menus have been regrouped.
- New interface for server errors handling.
- Quick filters reset in the dimension panel.
- Customized columns when exporting to CSV.
- Human-friendly file titles when exporting screenshots and sound records.
- Sharding - dividing database into parts.
- Master/Slave mode for accumulating data from Slave servers to Master.
- Optimized reports (sessions) recalculations after changing policies. Recalculation now can be performed 100 time faster.
- PostgreSQL settings optimized
- United control panel for administration.
- Install, uninstall, upgrade agents and track their status in the admin interface.
- Enable/disable ClickHouse database in admin interface.
- Server and Endpoint agent can work with one port and IP-address with different SNI in the certificate.
- Upgrade logs: /var/log/staffcop/upgrade.log.
- Context tips for interface options
- Assign tags to computer groups.
- Select time displaying formats in reports.
- Sorting computer configurations by title.
- Session recalculations are displayed in the admin interface
- Improvements of remote installer.
- Incorrect work with several partitions of USB-devices.
- Error of uploading files to Bitrix24.
- Error of application launch monitoring on XP.
- Error leading to inability of writing files to network disks.
- Error appearing when playing recorded sounds.
- Error of missing events at some cases when working with ClickHouse.
- Incorrect filter creation in certain cases.
- Send empty reports on filter.
- Manage terminal server licenses.
- Incorrect mouth coordinates when rescaling a remote desktop.
Before upgrading from version 4.3 or lower, you have to get a new license key. Rollback to the previous version leads to loss of data.